2024 Spring RFL Sign-Up and Running Thread: Round 2 (Moo Moo Farm)

I played another hour today. Still only the one qualifier. Oh well. 11 hours to go with hopefully some good luck on the horizon! I did at least score two skillers (Bow/XBow and Druid Summoning) during this last hour of play. Forget about not finding high runes; the game was also very stingy with other stuff during the first 8 hours. No good bases. Hardly any charms or jewels that were keepers. If it's not raining runes then I'd really like a few more skillers instead :D

This is really the first time I've had a semi-efficient Cow runner and I didn't really have a lot of expectations based on previous years. As far as bases I've seen nothing and only a few Threshers and Colossus Vogues worth picking up to check (all either 1 or 2 sockets. I'm still picking up grand and small charms and have found two skillers nether of which had a second mod. Still some hope for better. I got an Etheral Edge on my very first run and followed that up with a Sazabi's Ghost Liberator. Then there was a gap until a Razor's Edge dropped and then another long gap till the last few runs where a Credendum, Baranar's star and a Wizard spike dropped. And on my last run last night (#52) I got my first Cow King's Hide.

No qualifiers in my last 10 runs and now just under 13 hours.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High