Crossing Streams

As of Crisis event this past winter, yes.
Cool beans. I haven't caught up on all of the different series yet.

Actually several movies, shows and other comic related properties were cannonized during it all:

Starting with:

And several others, including this:

Will be starting Ozark series 3, the other 2 series were excellent.
Wife & chyle are watching Ozark now; say it's better than Breaking Bad. I'll see, but will watch from the start. I HATE coming in on a story half-way.

P.S. I owed thanks to whoever found the Blake's Seven on YouTube, but it's since been blocked by the Beeb.

I finished SG-1 last night at 11:50 pm cst. 😂😂😂 I loved it so much. 🥺

Now.... On to Voyager? Big Mouth? Hmm...

The Witcher season 2 is coming on the 17th! Can't wait!

Finished Squid Game last week (took my time with it). Man, it gets depressing lol.

Anyone started The Wheel of Time on Prime yet? I think we'll be watching that soon. I only know about it from some of y'all loving the book series. Isn't a really long series, too? Holy shit, 17 books total. :oops:

Last edited:
That seems like a lifelong quest that I'm not sure I am ready to take. 😂

Okay, so my kid is watching Bubble Guppies today. That one is a good one but there's a section where they talk about what they have for lunch and it always ends in on a pun. I always feel bad for the kid that brings a cheese sandwich, lol!

"I got a ham sandwich! What did you get for lunch, Goby?"
"I got a cheese sandwich!"
Me: Poor Goby. Someone needs to feed that Bubble Guppy right now!

Now.... On to Voyager? Big Mouth? Hmm...
Big Mouth is good.

Wheel of Time seems meh. I tried reading it ten years ago or so and got on to the third or fourth book before getting fed up of women "crossing arms under their breasts" "flouncing" and other such misogynist twaddle.

If you're looking for kids TV I've heard Bluie's where it's at these days...

Last edited:
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Blue's Clues is def where it's at. My kid rotates between that, Bubble Guppies, Boss Baby, Bobby's World, and Cocomelon. I don't mind 4 out of the 5.

FLOUNCING! Hehehehehehehe! I feel like that would have been a small breasted woman as larger chested women bounce and roam everywhere.

Source: I am a woman and haven't flounced a day since 2001.

Blue's Clues is def where it's at. My kid rotates between that, Bubble Guppies, Boss Baby, Bobby's World, and Cocomelon. I don't mind 4 out of the 5.

FLOUNCING! Hehehehehehehe! I feel like that would have been a small breasted woman as larger chested women bounce and roam everywhere.

Source: I am a woman and haven't flounced a day since 2001.
Not blues clues. Bluey. It's an Australian animated series about a family of dogs. It's like Peppa Pig, but not shit.

LOL @Peppa Pig remark. I've also been told to stay away from Calliou or whatever. That one is the worst kids show from what I have heard from other parents. So far so good

I've heard about Bluie but haven't watched it yet. We'll look into it. Thanks!!

LOL @Peppa Pig remark. I've also been told to stay away from Calliou or whatever. That one is the worst kids show from what I have heard from other parents. So far so good

I've heard about Bluie but haven't watched it yet. We'll look into it. Thanks!!
Oh bluey is great fun! Watched 2 episodes this morning! Number blocks is annoying fun, but easy to get lost in.
Mickey Mouse clubhouse episodes are 25 min long with some sort of educational value. As opposed to Roadster Racers which I can’t find the educational value but little mrs coju likes to watch.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Ye got a doc on Netflix literally titled "jeen-yuhs." You better believe I'm gonna watch that!

Idk if I've said it before, but I started watching You last night on Netflix. I am really really enjoying it. Finished season 1 last night so I'll probably start season 2 sometime today. If you're into a little thriller and sociopathy, this show might be for you.

Last edited:
Damn. I've watched way too much crap since February.

When I'm not marathoning Bubble Guppies (my new 'tar is Deema from Bubble Guppies, paused at the right moment. She's my favorite because she is so extra and I ****ing live for it) or PAW Patrol with my toddler, I try to watch some adult shows.

Just finished Strangers Things 4 Vol. 2 about an hour ago. And now I just don't know what to do with my life because it's going to be a LONG two years before ANY OF MY QUESTIONS GET ANSWERED!!! :LOL:

Reactions: Talga Vasternich
I've been binging two shows on Hulu lately: The O.C. (teen drama from my teenagehood-- DON'T JUDGE ME!! I love soaps about self-absorbed rich people and their over-dramatic lives!!! Besides, Hulu only has 1 season of Beverly Hills 90210 on there and I'm NOT happy about that. I loved that show and was on season 5 or 6... they were college juniors! Donna and David hadn't slept together yet) and a new Hulu original, This Fool.

This Fool is about a guy who works for a non-profit gang rehabilitation program and he gets his fresh-out-of-prison cousin (former gang banger) into the program. Sounds dull and serious when I describe it, but it's been really funny (to me) with some touching moments. I've been enjoying it and I've only watched 2 episodes.

I really want to watch The Bear next. I've heard good things about it.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High