Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Hm. It seems some aren't on board with my strategy of lynching Mafia members. I have to say, that's a little bit suspicious.

All: I have begun searching for a replacement for Zhao_Yue, in case he does not show up and post.

carry on.

Well well...so much talk already! And a first post vote from @d2lover!

Well even if I do trust Guide authors in general, I have to think a bit about this crazy strategy first...and what if @Noodle was right? Killing him we will never know, but if he is a Goon, too much trust could give him the time to shoot the bullets first...hmmm...

Going to check the timezone and convert to France or I may miss deadlines!
edit: I'm at CST+7. So maybe forgive me for early votes, I may not be able to read the whole story and choose between 2 and 3 AM :-/

Noodle is either the Village Idiot or the mastermind behind this entire web of illegal organised crime!

Going to check the timezone and convert to France or I may miss deadlines!
edit: I'm at CST+7. So maybe forgive me for early votes, I may not be able to read the whole story and choose between 2 and 3 AM :-/
I'm in the exact same boat as Babyhell, just as an FYI.

You have to be on the boat in a timely manner. Else you might drown, a capisce?

Ugh sports make me feel icky. Please don't get any on me.

In a few hours, I'm going to a get together, out in the woods. Family spooky type thing. Won't be around much, then tomorrow I've got a gig that'll eat up most of my morning, I should be able to check in and catch up before EoD phase.

Hm. It seems some aren't on board with my strategy of lynching Mafia members. I have to say, that's a little bit suspicious.
I'm suspicious of your activity level/banter with Leo.. Drink too much coffee yesterday?

So how does this work on day 1? We flip a coin or just lynch Noodle?
Day 1 usually consists of me screaming my head off to get people to vote someone. Then, everyone ignores my warnings, we end up with a no lynch. And, by virtue of some miraculous behind the scenes game mechanics, town doesn't get NK'd.

This game appears to be pretty straightforward (no crazy mechanics), so how about we not try that approach this time?

Vote: Leo

Day 1 usually consists of me screaming my head off to get people to vote someone. Then, everyone ignores my warnings, we end up with a no lynch. And, by virtue of some miraculous behind the scenes game mechanics, town doesn't get NK'd.

This game appears to be pretty straightforward (no crazy mechanics), so how about we not try that approach this time?

Vote: Leo
I'll see your misdirection and

Vote D2DC

Also, @Babyhell/all - be mindful of using the "like" etc buttons. That led to some skulduggery in a previous game.. IIRC @Gorny said we are welcome to "like" his posts, but best not to do so to other players.
«Like» :p

And previous one removed. New instructions taken into account!

Last edited:
Interesting that both the vote from D2DC and Snicker are invalid. Don't like voting on your fellow mafia goons?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High