Gorny's C9 Variant Mafia Game - Game Over - Scum Win

It was honestly a toss up for me. I had no good read on anybody in this game. I mistakenly had the belief that there was only one scum left. So with 5 left, I thought the last scum would still lay a little low. Which is why I didn't take it as sus that Pyro voted on Snicker as the first one. Since Pyro and Snicker where the ones, that I suspected a little bit.

Pyro voting first actually made me think he was slightly more town, than I originally thought. I also had the idea, that if Snicker indeed was town, I would just go at pyro the next day. I thought myself "safe" since I had the 1-shot BP. And if indeed Pyro was scum, he would try and kill me at night, and since I would be saved by my vest, it would be the last piece of evidence for me, to say that Pyro was scum.

Some of this happened as I thought. But my whole premise was wrong, because there was multiple scum left, so "my plan" would never have worked annyways.
Yeah I felt the same, no one really stood out, felt like everyone was on break and relaxing. I was playing the room and acted accordingly, couldn't suddenly go nuts with posting as that would risk bringing too much attention to myself.

I actually considered using your belief of only 1 scum left to build a case against you. 2 different methods of NK, 2 person scum team with even-odd NK. You wanted to push a 1 scum team to lull the townies into a false sense of security when in fact it was 2 and a LYLO situation and lynching 1 more townie would net you the win. But you and pyro voted so I just stood back to see how that developed.

Gg all. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be as present as I normally would.

Also, I'll have to keep trusting my gut about pyro's posts..... or now he'll be more careful. :D

I'm always careful, it just doesn't help I've been scum like 4 out of 4 so far. Kind of hard to make myself seem town when I'm never town.

Reactions: snickersnack
Goes to show you the ability of pyro of blending in. He's like a shadow, you can't even see what he's doing until he NK's you.

I can only blend in for so long though, which is why I really don't like when the game gets longer due to protection or blocks. The more days I'm alive the more suspicion I get.

Yeah I felt the same, no one really stood out, felt like everyone was on break and relaxing. I was playing the room and acted accordingly, couldn't suddenly go nuts with posting as that would risk bringing too much attention to myself.

I actually considered using your belief of only 1 scum left to build a case against you. 2 different methods of NK, 2 person scum team with even-odd NK. You wanted to push a 1 scum team to lull the townies into a false sense of security when in fact it was 2 and a LYLO situation and lynching 1 more townie would net you the win. But you and pyro voted so I just stood back to see how that developed.
Yeah I was litteraly laying in bed, just getting the vote in before going to sleep. Still no excuse though, I could have played better and being more open to a third party/2 mafia scum scenario!

So, regarding Noodle. How did he die? Was it because he never "planted" a bomb or was it because the person he voted/planted the bomb on didn't get lynched?

So was the roles random or hand picked, @Gorny ?
I asked him exactly the same question when I found out my mafia partner was pyro again and Gorny did say hand-picked.

I thought he re-enacted the original C9 game so I was working under the assumption Noodle was the cop just like in that old game. Hence why we decided to NK him N1.

As posted from Mafia Advertisements Thread....

Hey, guys! Do we have anyone in line to host next game? I can host one if there is no one, but it won't be for another week or so, after the 20th (Gawd, I can't believe we're halfway thru March. I think part of my mind is still stuck in January).

As posted from Mafia Advertisements Thread....

Hey, guys! Do we have anyone in line to host next game? I can host one if there is no one, but it won't be for another week or so, after the 20th (Gawd, I can't believe we're halfway thru March. I think part of my mind is still stuck in January).
I could host if you want. But, it would probably be about the same, next weekend. So, up to you.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High