INVADER ZIM and the St. Valentine's Day Massacre! Sign Up Mafia Game

Here's a challenge for y'all:

Everyone act the complete opposite of how they usually play mafia games and then see how good your reads are on each other.

Noodle you have the most work to do as you have to massively improve your charting skills. :p

My greatest fear lies with Noodle:

If scum team with him, do I not vote him? (Will become sus as the game goes), or do I throw him under the bus D1 and go it alone? Likely a fail scenario if I get discovered by a power role? I could also blend in and randomly vote him D1, then try to survive.

If I'm scum and Noodle is not, do I kill him off during N0 or N1? That might make me sus as "who killed Noodle out of the gate? Letting him live through D1 is easy as he wont have anything major to say. If he draws cop, he usually self investigates to determine sanity on the first night phase. Possible kill target for the second night.

If I draw town, well it's a big ? as to Noodle.

If I'm cop, I could look at him early on but who knows?

Everyone take a rest this game, I've got it solved already.
List of Players

1. Noodle
2. snickersnack
3. coju
4. Gorny
5. Skjolde
6. Pyrotechnician
7. D2DC
8. d2lover
9. Babyhell
Mafia #1
Player #4 = Gorny
Untitled.png
Mafia #2
Player #7 = wait a sec.. just ignore this part..
Untitled2.png

• Haha
Reactions: coju and Babyhell
Here's a challenge for y'all:

Everyone act the complete opposite of how they usually play mafia games and then see how good your reads are on each other.

Noodle you have the most work to do as you have to massively improve your charting skills. :p
BRB gonna lurk this entire game

• Haha
Reactions: Babyhell
I said nothing.
That's The Game...

@Leopold Stotch knows.

You seem to fill holes, @Gorny. Whatever I say wrong or not right (jesus...) you do put yourself into the picture to make it feels right.

I don't see the future. You somehow validate my delusions. That's just how we read things that confirm my statements or not.

Babyhell sees a pattern right here...

Everyone take a rest this game, I've got it solved already.

Mafia #1
Player #4 = Gorny
View attachment 76138
Mafia #2
Player #7 = wait a sec.. just ignore this part..
View attachment 76139

95% sure d2dc was trying to get number 6 for the second roll and failed.

Also, not even sure how I would act if reversing my usual play? Per D2DC I'm always scum.

I'd probably have to be super aggressive.

That's The Game...

@Leopold Stotch knows.

You seem to fill holes, @Gorny. Whatever I say wrong or not right (jesus...) you do put yourself into the picture to make it feels right.

I don't see the future. You somehow validate my delusions. That's just how we read things that confirm my statements or not.

Babyhell sees a pattern right here...

• Love
Reactions: Babyhell
@Babyhell

Can you flip some cards for me as to the game? I need a starting prediction.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High