Make America Goo Again Mafia Game [sign up]

Noodle. I'm genuinely confused here. Did you actually give helpful advice while explaining your own distinct play style? I think I need to lay down.

Reactions: Gorny
Careful there, he may offer you a pillow and a rug to lay down on.

Well between this and actually role claiming last game i think the world just might end.

Oh wait, it already is because of the goo.:ROFLMAO:

Does NK mean nightkill?
Yep. Also, MK = Mod Kill, for doing something bad, like cheating..

I nearly made a HUUGE mistake with the odds, and in turn, the setup. Think I have everything straight now. We should be able to play with any number of players, 5-11+. You guys want to get this started right away? Maybe this weekend?

They usually start a QT QuickTopic thread, and share the link to Mafia. I dont even know.. why is that preferred over PM?

Game mod makes the QT and PM's the link usually...er, that's how I handle it.

I do QT because its easier to track and link at the end of the game then PM's.

Reactions: d2lover and D2DC
Game mod makes the QT and PM's the link usually...er, that's how I handle it.

I do QT because its easier to track and link at the end of the game then PM's.

Agreed, Quick topics are generally used because you can't link to a string of private messages and share post game easily. It also can't be on this forum for obvious reasons, so hence, the use of quicktopic.

^ Yeah, unlike other boards, Mafiascum for example, we don't have a private sub forum for private threads or the ability to grant specific users access to a private forum or private thread.

@Noodle forgot to mention the cardinal rule of mafia: Always, always vote Bad Ash.

Think of the positives of playing iou, D2DC is the mod so he can't go off spamming the thread for hours on end and you get to play a game where he can't just keep going like the energizer bunny, its a win win.

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
Think of the positives of playing iou, D2DC is the mod so he can't go off spamming the thread for hours on end and you get to play a game where he can't just keep going like the energizer bunny, its a win win.

I realised I was getting too invested, the adversarial aspect wasn't too great for my personality and the time difference was killer.

Probably one of my problems too, I get invested, it takes up a ton of time, but at the end I still enjoy it (usually). Another part of why I stopped was because I just did not have the time for something that ate up hours of my day. Most games end up enjoyable but sometimes it just doesn't work out all nice and neat. Completely understand though, that competitive edge really starts to come out.

Bored waiting on the game to start, watching:

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High