Pure Diablo Forum Mafia Game #1 [Game over, mafia win]

If Im understanding correctly.. with 7 alive, 4 would be majority, 5 for a lock (not 6)? The rule makes sense, I think numbers just got messed up?

I would like to invite others to weigh in with opinions about this new rule.. Namely is eliminartion the same as elimination? And, when will the "hanging" right parenthesis make its appearance?)

These points merit as much discussion as possible. No point in scum hunting until we can unravel these mysteries.. :p

Correct. Should be 4 for majority ans 5 for a lock.

Being at work trying to do four things plus keep an eye on the game isn't working well, and it's Monday. I'll correct it now rather than have issues pop up in endgame.

@D2DC are you checking up on me, seems like something the mafia would do.

Sorry, sorry, its been so long since I've actually had to check on a forum site regularly that I almost completely forgot this was happening. Thanks for the reminder. I'll try to get caught up here shortly.

PS, is there a way to multi quote on this forum because thats what I'm all about and I hate double posting.

Noodle and Bad Ash as our two mafia. That sounds like something Silver would do..

Silver, I hate silver, don't ever mention that name around me! (he and drix cost me my perfect super duper super cool serial killer win, I'm still salty about it).

Kidding, kidding, deep breathing Pyro, that is all in the past....SILVERRRRRR DRIXXXXX.

Ok, all good.

Vote: Noodle

2 mafia gives us a 33.3% chance (repeating) Noodle is mafia.

Would be kind of fun to have a random day ending, like the host rolls a 24 sided die at the beginning of each day to determine how long the day would be, and doesn't tell anyone until it abruptly ends. People scrambling like mad to get their required minimum posts in during the first hour of the day, just in case. Sounds like something that Bad Ash fellow might try, just to mess with people. He's evil like that. One time, out in Schaumberg or maybe Hoffman Estates, I saw him kick a puppy, walk away, then come back and kick it again to make sure it knew it had been kicked.

Could have been Skokie. Definitely not Elk Grove Village.

I don’t know how to quote post here, but i feel like I’ve been slapped in the face by a Noodle.

D2DC: i like your style. Why the vote on Noodle?

Welcome back, buddy. Good to see you again.

Confirmed mafia team Noodle and Bad Ash, they have had a full conversation and still have not voted for eachother. Obviously a scum tell. D2DC a close runner up for inciting the violence between the two known rivals and laying down a vote from the start.

Re: rule 7a..
7 players, so 1/2 + 1 to get a lynch right now is 4 votes. However, we need a +1 vote to secure a lynch? So.. 5 out of 7 votes? Once we are down to six players, it would be same.. 3 + 1 + 1, or 5 out of 6 to vote..

If this is the case, I think its pretty safe to say we dont have 2 mafia.. Otherwise, a mislynch, or successful NK would basically be game over, requiring one of the scum to vote against themselves..

That is, unless Gorny has put in a setup that is gonna have a bunch of roleblocks/unsucessful NKs..

D2DC rule specing? for shame...

Much more from @Noodle than I would typically expect...

@D2DC with a nice catch on the rules... enough that I'll leave off how scummy setup speccing is...

This strikes a chord... a very understated entrance, noticeably lacking a RVS on Noodle, and in fact questioning the one RVS already there, most uncharacteristic...

Vote: Noodle

Does that make you uncomfortable?

zemaj targeting the rule specing person for shame, for shame....

Why so meek, Noodle?

I saw iou was online earlier, but no visit? Innocent overlook, or active lurking?

D2DC checking out the active people not posting for shame, for shame, for shame.

Thats a lot of shame in there.

Sup, all? Sorry for the dramatic entrance...emails were going to spam. I'm here, and ready to hunt scum.

Glad the gang is back. Could have used one of these games...or 10...during lockdown hell.

Prestige 7 ready to hunt scum but not actually hunting scum for shame, for shame, for shame, for shame.

Confirmed mafia team Noodle and Bad Ash, they have had a full conversation and still have not voted for eachother. Obviously a scum tell. D2DC a close runner up for inciting the violence between the two known rivals and laying down a vote from the start.
IIoA

D2DC rule specing? for shame...

zemaj targeting the rule specing person for shame, for shame....

D2DC checking out the active people not posting for shame, for shame, for shame.

Thats a lot of shame in there.

Prestige 7 ready to hunt scum but not actually hunting scum for shame, for shame, for shame, for shame.
Chainsaw

Silver, I hate silver, don't ever mention that name around me! (he and drix cost me my perfect super duper super cool serial killer win, I'm still salty about it).

Kidding, kidding, deep breathing Pyro, that is all in the past....SILVERRRRRR DRIXXXXX.

Ok, all good.
Buzzword

Confirmed mafia team Noodle and Bad Ash, they have had a full conversation and still have not voted for eachother. Obviously a scum tell.

I see where you're going, but you're ignoring the fact that we've knowingly been on the same team many times before yet have actively tried to kill each other.

Of course, I mostly just act in self defense. I'm the more rational, cool headed one. Practically Ghandi.

I've been lurking, trying to pick up cues. Maybe I'm rusty...maybe I've never been good. Cause I've seen NOTHING. Smoke and mirrors. Idle chit chat. Someone's posts have been headache inducing...but I don't have any indication that they are scummy, just unpleasant like looking at a My Space account from 20 years ago.

I see where you're going, but you're ignoring the fact that we've knowingly been on the same team many times before yet have actively tried to kill each other.
So, you two get put on the same team, and the masterplan to get each other in killed is not an all out offensive? Instead, engage each other in pleasant conversation, but not vote for each other as everyone would expect? Hoping the other players will pick up on this subtle cue, and subsequently vote the other person out..

Cmon Prestige..

Playing the newbie card still? Throwing your hands up in the air, claiming to have no clue what is going on..

I can name at least one thing that everyone has said that looks scummy. I mean, if you dont notice anything yourself, you can at least agree/disagree with what others have said.

IMO everyone is "leaning scum" right now, but you are moving yourself towards the top of the list.

Vote count 1.1:

1. Noodle: [2] (D2DC, zemaj)
2. D2dc: [0]
3. Zemaj: [2] (Bad Ash, ioupain)
4. Pyro: [0]
5. Prestige7: [0]
6. ioupain: [1] (Noodle)
7. Bad Ash: [0]

Not voting: Pyro, Prestige 7

Last edited:
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium