[Signup] HBO Rome Mafia Game

Sep 12, 2013
MV5BYTM4MmU1NWYtNzJjYy00YWFhLThjOGEtZmMxOGI1NzE0NGNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDIzMzcwNjc@._V1_.jpg

Introduction:
400 years after the last king was driven from the city, the republic of Rome rules many nations, but cannot rule itself. The city is constantly roiled by conflict between the common people and the nobility. Power is shared and order maintained by two soldiers, old friends, Gnaeus Pompey Magnus and Gaius Julius Caesar. Once, Pompey was acknowledged by all to be the greater man, but for the last eight years, while Pompey has kept the peace in Rome, Caesar has waged a war of conquest in Gaul that has made him ever more rich and popular. The balance of power is shifting, and the nobility have grown fearful. Though of noble blood himself, Caesar stands with the common people.

A man like that, an aristocrat with soldiers, money and the love of the people, might make himself king..

Fair Warning: ** This is not a typical setup, and will employ a new/untested game mechanic **

Ok, ok. I've caved and will at least hint at what you'll be dealing with. I don't want anyone to join and then feel aggrieved once they see what they've signed up for. This is not exactly how things are going to work, but just to give you an idea.. Imagine that instead of voting for someone to be eliminated, you're voting for someone to be given vigilante power and ultimate choice over who to eliminate.

Players:
Code:
1. Leopold Stotch
2. Skjolde
3. Gorny
4. Babyhell
5. d2lover
6. Pyrotechnician
7. Huckit
8. Snickersnack

Start Date:
On, or about Friday Mar-18.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
FIRST!

And in. Is knowledge required or helpful in order to play? I have not seen Rome.
Helpful, but not required.

The show more or less follows the historical life of Julius Caesar (with a lot of fiction thrown in). So, if you know a bit of Roman history, you're in pretty good shape.

Since it's HBO, I assume there was a lot of gratuitious (spelling???) nudity all the way around, but moreso from the women because that's just how patriarchial society works? Can I just be in a toga please? Maxi, midi, mini, is fine but I prefer a toga please. It's still cold out.

Since it's HBO, I assume there was a lot of gratuitious (spelling???) nudity all the way around, but moreso from the women because that's just how patriarchial society works? Can I just be in a toga please? Maxi, midi, mini, is fine but I prefer a toga please. It's still cold out.
tumblr_n2u323S1DX1tu1beso1_1280.jpg

• Love
I can answer a few:

Logo doesn't have PC currently and has been in contact with Mrs. Leo, not sure on his availability.

Tears just bowed out and won;t come back. Too much after that little misunderstanding with Leo a few games back.

As to the others?

• Sad
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High