Trump's home raided by FBI.

superdave

Mar 14, 2004
So what super secret classified documents did the Federal Booby Inspectors find in Trump's stolen stash? Was it kompromat? Nuclear weapons secrets? Aliens?

aliens.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Thing is it could literally be anything. It was reportedly done under the auspices of the national archives and the presidential records act. Very simplified version for those who may not know, the presidential records act basically just means anything written by the president has to be archived. Even if it's just a quick reminder he jotted down on a post card. So this could, in theory at least, literally be over something as inane as a doodle on a post-it note. (And given that it's Trump we're talking about, probably a very crude and vulgar doodle at that.) By the way, former presidents do indeed have the authority to possess these documents.

According to at least one CNN report I saw, this happened because some official visited Trump's home and said he wasn't happy with the security arrangements for these documents. It was only a brief clip of it and to my knowledge that hasn't been verified yet. We do know that the FBI had to break into his safe though. But even if that were the case, an FBI raid goes way, way beyond what is necessary to rectify the situation.

In any case, this raid should be very concerning to everybody across the spectrum. It was wrong on so many different levels that even some hardcore prominent lefties are condemning it as a huge mistake. They had better have a damn good, and I mean REALLY DAMN GOOD explanation for this because they've just crossed an extremely dangerous line that can't be uncrossed.

Reactions: KremBanan
1. "By the way, former presidents do indeed have the authority to possess these documents." This is a complete lie.
2. "According to at least one CNN report I saw, this happened because some official visited Trump's home and said he wasn't happy with the security arrangements for these documents." Please provide link to CNN story.
3. "...an FBI raid goes way, way beyond what is necessary to rectify the situation." Complete bullshit. A. It wasn't a raid, it was a court ordered search. B. You haven't yet demonstrated you have even a rudimentary understanding of the situation. You're just parroting shit you see on your neo-fascist bulletin boards.
4. "In any case, this raid should be very concerning to everybody across the spectrum." It should be concerning to his neo-fascist co-conspirators, yes. To law abiding citizens who don't engage in seditious conspiracy? Not so much. It comes as a welcome relief that perhaps your cult's attempt to co-opt our system of government might fail after all.

Reactions: superdave
Glurin must think that the FBI, DOJ and a Federal Judge are all politically motivated and are just going after Trump for shitsngiggles. If that were the case, the Dems in Congress and the Senate would make sure that Wray and Garland couldn't even find work flipping burgers . Does he really think 40 FBI agents were at Mar A Logo just to seize Trumps "to Do" lists?

Moar Hamburders
Call Plumber
Steal Moar Mexican Children
Do Moar Crimes

He had some scary shit in his possession. He was told to return it and didn't. TRUMPS SECURITY CLEARANCES WERE REVOKED when he left office. The only ex president that couldn't be trusted with classified info.

The thing that gave me a chuckle when I heard the news....Trump fired Comey and put his guy, Wray in charge of the FBI. Trump's guy then "raids" his house. GUFFAW.

Last edited:
His lawyers are now saying:

1. The FBI probably planted incriminating information.
2. There is no incriminating information.

Makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: Dredd
His lawyers are now saying:

1. The FBI probably planted incriminating information.
2. There is no incriminating information.

Makes sense.
Just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

After exhausting every delay tactic, Trump sat for the court ordered deposition into his business shenanigans today. He invoke the 5th for every question asked.

5th.jpg

Reactions: snickersnack
He grifted off the death of his ex wife, you didn't think he'd miss grifting the raid on Mar A Lago, did you? Crime does pay in TrumpWorld.

grift.jpg

Reactions: Talga Vasternich
Were he innocent, maybe he wouldn't have taken the fifth.
Are you saying that remaining silent is proof of guilt?
Or is it that the burden is on the accused to prove innocence now?

Apparently Trump's lawyers were prevented from witnessing the search, which is not normal. The FBI also requested the surveillance system be switched off, which the employees did not comply with.

So lets see here. Thirty plain cloths FBI agents, an organization that has already been caught lying about and unjustly investigating Trump at the behest of his political rivals, raiding the private home of not only a former president, but the most prominent political opponent of the sitting president, boasting that they had full access to every inch of the property (and doing exactly that), with no witnesses and a request to turn off the surveillance, for over nine hours and still no official explanation, and as justification a sealed affidavit and search warrant signed by a judge who donated thousands to Obama and later to Jeb Bush and made disparaging remarks about Trump in the past. Oh, the judge was also an Epstein lawyer as well. You know, the guy that committed "suicide" after he was arrested for offering certain highly illegal services to nobody.

Sure, that's not hinky at all. You'd all be singing the same tune you are now had this been Obama's home under the Trump admin, right? By the way, just so you know, he walked away with about 30 million pages of "classified" documents as well.

Come on. The more info that leaks about this, the more it looks like a politically motivated fishing expedition. The democrats are so scared of him running again that they are willing to do anything to keep him away. Even resort to tactics typically only ever seen in dictatorial regimes. In fact one of the reasons Hillary and Biden and Pelosi and many others have gotten away with so much is because republicans were hesitant to cross that line. If they don't have something significantly more on Trump than missing paperwork to justify this unprecedented and extremely aggressive action, then they've just made him a martyr and very likely handed him the 2024 election. Assuming we still have fair elections by that point.

Or is it that the burden is on the accused to prove innocence now?
These days, I'm not so sure of the answer anymore. And no, that's not just because of this raid on Trump's home.

The more info that leaks about this, the more it looks like a politically motivated fishing expedition.
Um...you do know the guy that heads the FBI was appointed by Trump.

And now he works for Biden, so that's not the zinger you think it is. Wouldn't be the first time someone betrayed their former boss to appease the new boss so they don't get fired.

Truly sad how many people who pretend to be patriotic Americans think their fuhrer should be above the law

Reactions: snickersnack
And now he works for Biden, so that's not the zinger you think it is. Wouldn't be the first time someone betrayed their former boss to appease the new boss so they don't get fired.
Yeah Trump hires only the best people.

I'm having fun with Trump saying only guilty people take the fifth, and then taking the fifth. Showed a level of self knowledge frankly I thought he lacked.
He took the 5th not one or 10 or even 100 times. The mob boss took the 5th 440 times.

These days, I'm not so sure of the answer anymore. And no, that's not just because of this raid on Trump's home.
Don’t get me started about the for-profit prison industrial system that incentivizes lawmakers and prosecutors to create criminals and overcharge to ensure conviction.
I'm having fun with Trump saying only guilty people take the fifth, and then taking the fifth. Showed a level of self knowledge frankly I thought he lacked.
Judging from your other responses, there’s WAY more to your comment than just having fun at the ex-President’s expense.
TDS is on full display in this thread. Some are convinced of his guilt. What he's guilty of, legally and beyond reasonable doubt, can be determined after he's incarcerated.
Truly sad how many people who pretend to be patriotic Americans think their fuhrer should be above the law
It’s equally frightening to see how many are willing to assume guilt and convict before a trial or verdict. I’m guessing “innocent until proven guilty” doesn’t apply to people you don’t like.
If everyone who had provably done illegal things while in an elected or appointed position in the government were not, for the most part, be considered above the law, there would be tens of thousands in prison or on trial. From a nonpartisan point-of-view, it's amusing to see true believers from either side criticize the other side for ignoring what they previously ignored or getting up in arms about things they told the other side weren't a big deal.
Worst of all from where I sit are discussions such as these. Blaming, shaming, name calling, and finger pointing are normal and expected... even encouraged... by those who preach unity and tolerance. This is the crap that helped create a situation where a con man can get elected as identity has become more important than character.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High