Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

still not as nasty as a wet Poodle. If you dont know what that is, use your imagination.

speaking of wet Willie's, nillies, poodles and Noodles,

I'm going to Vote: Noodle.

for no other reason than it's usually a good opening move, and one shouldn't openly trust a Noodle as far as he can be thrown, even if he does stick to the wall in a funny sort of way.

Said vote is pure randomness. @Noodle - what do you have to add to the story of our neighborhood?

I'm watching for your reaction good sir.

So why add your vote to Noodle after I did?

It would be impossible to add my vote before you did as there would have been no vote to add to.

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
Also, I can't play with his antennae so, I'll play with his vote count. Seems like a fair substitute!

still not as nasty as a wet Poodle. If you dont know what that is, use your imagination.

speaking of wet Willie's, nillies, poodles and Noodles,

I'm going to Vote: Noodle.

for no other reason than it's usually a good opening move, and one shouldn't openly trust a Noodle as far as he can be thrown, even if he does stick to the wall in a funny sort of way.

Said vote is pure randomness. @Noodle - what do you have to add to the story of our neighborhood?

I'm watching for your reaction good sir.
It's barely time to wake up. What's the matter with you? Give me five or six hours.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High