Won't you be my Neighbor Mafia Game [sign up]

Sep 12, 2013
Document

Neighborhood themed Mafia Game:
I have re-thought this game to make it more similar to a standard Mafia game, and I think it could accomodate 7-12+ players.

** The Neighborhood **
Every player in this game lives on the same cul-de-sac (randomly placed), having one neighbor to their right and one to their left. Everybody will have a seperate day/night talk with each of their adjacent neighbors.

** Kill Mechanics **
I have added an item system to this game where each player will have their own unique item (weapon) that is related to their role. The "strength" of these items will be used to resolve NKs.
This mechanic is based on the board game Stratego. Imagine checkers (where all pieces look and move the same), but on the bottom of each piece there is a number. The piece with the higher number wins any engagement (offensive or defensive).
Essentially this will give each player their own "strength ranking", making some players more difficult to kill (and dangerous to attack).

Players:
Code:
1. Noodle
2. Gorny
3. Huckit
4. Leopold Stotch
5. Logoutzero
6. Pyrotechnician

Last edited:
Reactions: HuckIt
Use a separate thread please, don't confuse people.

I'm a traditionalist, I'll be wearing a red cardigan, thank you very much!

• Haha
Reactions: D2DC
I see Noodle ninja edited his way into the game.

I'm going to pass on this one.

I need a break to scheme up my next adventure....

Just because I didn’t edit myself into D2DCs list doesn’t mean I wasn’t there, or that I didn’t win but that D2DC just hasn’t informed you yet...

No, no, it appears I've already won. Let's not be poor sportsmen, eh?

Sportsmen? Sportsnoodle? Just because you threw yourself into the #1 spot and it stuck, doesn’t mean this is done. I knocked the starch out of you with the p90 in the last game and can bring the pressure cooker to this game if needed! But don’t worry, I’m sure D2DC likes you just the way you are... 78C4AF4D-0233-40EB-AC09-076A43F26395.jpeg

I think this game should be Noodle vs Huckit.

Sportsmen? Sportsnoodle? Just because you threw yourself into the #1 spot and it stuck, doesn’t mean this is done. I knocked the starch out of you with the p90 in the last game and can bring the pressure cooker to this game if needed! But don’t worry, I’m sure D2DC likes you just the way you are... View attachment 60046
With an attitude like that, I'm starting to question whether you really ARE my neighbor.

With an attitude like that, I'm starting to question whether you really ARE my neighbor.

Yes Noodle, I am your neighbor, and my lawn is far superior! In The End, There Can Be Only One! I will wear the neighborhood crown, and all staff those around me shall bow down!

I'm going to give this a shot if D2DC wants to run this after my game ends.

I'll run a Halloween one .... around Halloween

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High