A Breath of Fresh Air ... A New Item Find Thread

This is one of those "anti-find" posts... Andy dropped two unique rings in same blow (and one rare). Of course one is nagelring and the other one is manald heal... no SoJ... yet
1713556171388.png

• Wow
Reactions: snickersnack
I started doing LK runs with my nova sorc again, with the goal of farming the runes to make Bramble. How did it go?

sur07.jpg
Remember, kids, hit those poppables!

ohm06.jpg

rubyJewel02.jpg

shimmeringGC02.jpg

shimmeringGC03.jpg

ist09.jpg

titansRevenge02.jpg
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin
Throw Damage: 75 - 200
One Hand Damage: 75 - 147
Quantity: 180
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 109
Fingerprint: 0xc8ce4576
Item Level: 80
Version: Resurrected
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+30% Faster Run/Walk
179% Enhanced Damage <-- Upgradde
Adds 25 - 50 Damage
5% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
Increased Stack Size
Replenishes quantity

leviathan02.jpg
Leviathan
Kraken Shell
Defense: 1631
Durability: 41 of 48
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0xee47def3
Item Level: 84
Indestructible
+190% Enhanced Defense
+112 Defense
+48 to Strength
Damage Reduced by 22%

Some found and rerolled GCs:

Lion Branded Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb61f099a
Item Level: 59
+1 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)

Hexing Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdf6ef3ab
+1 to Curses (Necromancer only)

Hexing Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4a45c744
+1 to Curses (Necromancer only)
+7 to Life

Preserver's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x973ab010
Item Level: 91
+1 to Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)

Graverobber's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa6b4e07e
Item Level: 93
+1 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only)

Steel Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Required Level: 35
Fingerprint: 0x4a2664a6
Item Level: 99
+103 to Attack Rating
40% Extra Gold from Monsters

Those are all in mostly reverse order, so I just got the Ohm and Sur a little while ago. I also have a stable Duskshroud rack on that map, so I get a decent amount of well-rolled DSs. I have one 4os 467 def DS already, so I made this:bramble01.jpg
Eh, not the best roll, but I did get all of the major runes in short order. If I continue to be unhappy with the roll, I'll hit up LK again. :)

Attachments

• leviathan02.jpg
    leviathan02.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 2
Those are all in mostly reverse order, so I just got the Ohm and Sur a little while ago. I also have a stable Duskshroud rack on that map, so I get a decent amount of well-rolled DSs. I have one 4os 467 def DS already, so I made this:View attachment 89828
Eh, not the best roll, but I did get all of the major runes in short order. If I continue to be unhappy with the roll, I'll hit up LK again. :)

:devilish::devilish:
Screenshot003.png

That makes sense. At what level she needs to be to drop DF?
IIRC, I read somewhere that clvl 91 is the sweetspot for TC87 sets and uniques... though I'm not sure how accurate that is! 😅 I think if your character is in the high 80's then you'll already have the chance for Terrorized Andy to drop everything.

I run Terrorized Andy with a Fire Ball Sorc. She is clvl 95 now, slowly chugging along to 96... but when TZ Andy first became a thing, I believe my Sorc was level 93. TZ Andy has provided me with multiples of every TC87 set/unique *except* Mang Song's Lesson, Death's Fathom, and Tyreal's Might. I am still patiently waiting for those three items. But I'm not complaining! TZ Andy has set me up so far with 3x Griffon's Eye, 2x Death's Web, at least 2x Windforce, and all sorts of other cool stuff.

Reactions: drmalawi
IIRC, I read somewhere that clvl 91 is the sweetspot for TC87 sets and uniques... though I'm not sure how accurate that is! 😅 I think if your character is in the high 80's then you'll already have the chance for Terrorized Andy to drop everything.

I run Terrorized Andy with a Fire Ball Sorc. She is clvl 95 now, slowly chugging along to 96... but when TZ Andy first became a thing, I believe my Sorc was level 93. TZ Andy has provided me with multiples of every TC87 set/unique *except* Mang Song's Lesson, Death's Fathom, and Tyreal's Might. I am still patiently waiting for those three items. But I'm not complaining! TZ Andy has set me up so far with 3x Griffon's Eye, 2x Death's Web, at least 2x Windforce, and all sorts of other cool stuff.
Sounds cool. I guess after RFL I will "need" to have a MF char ready in case she is terrorized :)

drmalawi Non terrorized Andy is level 75 in Hell. When terrorized Andy (and other uniques) is 5 levels above your player level to a max of level 99. That means that once you reach level 82 she will be able to drop from TC 87, which includes DF.

Reactions: drmalawi
the game seldom gives you what you want. I've been looking for Ohm runes for about six weeks now in between questing my Assassin triumvirate. A Vex in the first round of the RFL and today during some LK runes a Sur. That's 2 Sur runes now with the last one dropping March 23rd.

1713922620802.png

OK so I'm hitting Terrorized CS for Exp and get this: DAMN! My first ever .... and HC too! But I already have an Eth BotD (GPA).
Need to look at that new runeword for D2R that uses that rune.

Attachments

• Chaos_ZOD.png
    Chaos_ZOD.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
HOLY MOLY!!!!

1000's upon 1000's of hours in cows...

5 javazons leveled to 99 and nothing even close to this...

1 in 8,617,684...

Roughly 8 times rarer than Tyrael's Might...

Would've been 920 points in the RFL!!!!!

Heart rate through the roof....!!
1713946298216.png

Yo Ziambe, thx for the kind words. I didn't think this was such a big deal, given D2R TZs and such, but obviously it is! Chur bro!!

Reactions: ziambe
@DaveW nice one! Zod runes are dropping left and right on the forum right now it seems :) Hope I can get one too.

@ziambe holy **** cham in 1.07 is legendary dude!

Here is my find of the day. A nice low level req rare ring from cows when doing practice runs before RFL round 2. Nothing too crazy but still neat little find.
1713960140966.png

Very cute. At lvl 16 you are unlikely to have maxed res anyway, and 2 damage reduced really adds up, especially if you have it on other gear as well. Even the AR might not be a waste at that level.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High