Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

We need 5 votes on the same person to have it lynched today right, that's 50%, not a simple majority? I'll check the rules.

I'll follow on this first day the people that have more experience on that, @D2DC and @Noodle explanations could be quite convincing. But to be sure of what it means, maybe one of them is going to be lynched tomorrow...Just to be sure we haven't been manipulated somehow to make the scums' dirty work!

And if the first happen to be scum, then the other shall probably be next. In the end, validating initial @d2lover first strike on @Noodle, and @thefranklin first ranking.

Don't know if you just know each other that much, but that seems too crystal clear to be valid..!

I see, I am at best third choice. You know how to make a gal feel special.

Since I just joined and not much has gone on, I will go ahead and post my thoughts on the people here.

I would vote for Snicker or D2 lover based on my initial read. I also see no reason to keep Noodle around, but what mafia game doesn't feel like that?

My thoughts:
1. Noodle - posting too much, probably scum
2. D2DC - someone voted him captain town i guess
3. Thefranklin (replaced Zhao_Yue) - suspicious
4. Leopold Stotch - smells ok
5. Snickersnack - smells fishy
6. Skjolde - lvl 99 legend
7. D2lover - fluff king
8. Babyhell - no read
9. Logo - one post wonder

Possibly the third choice being the best. The others were posers.

Ok, before the town votes on a townie:

I'm the Jailkeeper, I can protect someone and block his abilities for one night.

That might put a Bull's eye on me, but at least the vote is not spend on a townie.

So go vote on someone else, or just see that I spoke the truth tomorrow.

Vote Count 1.2 .0.1.0.1.1.01.0.1.1.1.1:

D2lover: 2 (D2DC, Leopold Stotch)

- I believe that the vote count is correct, even counting all of the fake votes. If I've missed something let me know.

I have to leave the house for another family thing in about 90 min and should be back (hopefully) by the time the day is supposed to end.

I might be a bit late, so I will allow the day to run late today, but not by much. I will give a warning before I stop the day just so that people have time to post if they are last minute.

Ok, before the town votes on a townie:

I'm the Jailkeeper, I can protect someone and block his abilities for one night.

That might put a Bull's eye on me, but at least the vote is not spend on a townie.

So go vote on someone else, or just see that I spoke the truth tomorrow.
Well, I was wondering what to make of your soft claim earlier..

Not great that we are outing PRs so early. But, (assuming your claim is true) we at least have the game setup narrowed down.

UnVote: d2lover

So my reasoning is this:
We HAVE to make a D1 Lynch happen. I, for the moment, believe d2lover and we should therefore redirect our votes towards someone else.

As the only one besides d2lover, Noodle has a vote on him, and I believe we should perhabs focus on him then. I don't have a read on him, besides being a bit too spam heavy and cluttering up the thread. But that is per usual if I recall correctly. Nonetheless, a lynch must happen.

Vote: Noodle

D2 claiming so early only makes sense if he's Mafia. It's not like he was on the verge of getting lynched and role claimed so that after his death confirmed his claim we'd believe his analysis. No, he's claiming because he knows he'll be safe at night, and he can sow confusion.

Think about it: we lynch a townie today, giving him a pass because of his claim. He and his scum teammates kill another townie tonight, with him claiming to protect himself. If they can get us to lynch one more townie tomorrow, they're home free.

So, the question is whether Babyhell is just following his lead, or in active collusion as a fellow criminal.

ACAB.

Lol jk. But seriously, I'm as plain as Blue Bell ice cream (without the listeria, that is). I'm serious!

And besides, we didn't even have a night one. There's no way you could've gotten a read on someone.

You done ****ed up, DC. There's only ONE VT role in this game and that's me. My vote stays on you for today. The Lover Boy (? Please correct me if I am wrong) of D2 tomorrow.
So D2DC and Leopold claim VT, let's focus on that?

D2 claiming so early only makes sense if he's Mafia. It's not like he was on the verge of getting lynched and role claimed so that after his death confirmed his claim we'd believe his analysis. No, he's claiming because he knows he'll be safe at night, and he can sow confusion.
This seems like a bit of an aggressive stance coming from an experienced player. While I agree that he wasn't on the verge of a lynch, and don't necessarily think claiming was needed, I have to take it at face value (albeit with a bit of scepticism). You apparently are 100% convinced that it's a fake claim.

And, just to be clear to everyone. IF there is a doctor, cop or tracker out there, that would PROVE his jail keeper claim is FALSE. I'm not advocating that another PR step forward and claim. Just want to be sure everyone understands the setup, and that those roles exclude the possibility of a JK.

Vote: Babyhell

But there can be multiple VT, so can't really do much now than make a mental note of it I suppose.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High