[Game Thread] HBO Rome Mafia Game

• 1 point per quote (minimum 3 words)
  • 3 points per quote, if your character (from role PM) is the person you are quoting
  • Maximum of 5 points per day phase
  • Please post all quotes separately (not within a wall of text), and mark them with a Rome emoji 🏛️ so they can be easily identified
  • When/if you quote your specific character, please keep a list (or better yet, PM me) to make that clear
Nevermind, I see now that D2DC thought of this :)

Reactions: D2DC
🏛️ "Too few people can be bothered to do things the proper, old Roman way. I commend you Babyhell!"

@D2DC Will you tally up the amount of points for each player and share them at the end of the day? So if someone has 25 points, you will know that they have made 5 quotes that was said by their character.

If that is the case, it opens up for a wide range of possibilities.
It's a maximum of 5 points per day phase.

I will tally them up at EoD, but I am not going to post the totals.

So many players getting their quotes in ... really getting into the atmosphere of the game or craving that tie-breaker bonus?

So how about factions in this game? Are there any bad guys in the Rome series? Or does that really depend on where you stand on the Brutus Caesar thing?

Hey Gorny I think there was a flash based game nubs used to waste a whole bunch of time playing, where I think there were 3 races you could choose from: Teutons, Gauls and ... who?

Maybe I'm missing something, but everyone not just do this:

- Vote for yourself
- Make 5 quotes from the show to be awarded maximum amounts of points, if you quote your own role.
- Profit?

YOU FORGOT THE UNDERPANTS!

hqdefault.jpg

It's because you're such an easy target.

I already have a vague notion on what you role is already, gg.

Seriously?

Hey Gorny I think there was a flash based game nubs used to waste a whole bunch of time playing, where I think there were 3 races you could choose from: Teutons, Gauls and ... who?

:LOL: I'll let him answer this one.

And now for my grand test....

Test test test. Okay, looks good.

🏛️ Calm yourself, Gorny. You lack understanding of things Mafia else you would see that my actions have been perfectly correct at all times.

:p
Things will not calm down Leopold Stotch, they will in fact, CALM UP!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High