Won't You be my Neighbor Game Thread [Day 5]

Anyone want to order pizza tonight?

I'll deliver.

Full disclosure in case anybody else picked up on this:

Re: @HuckIt
So was it just me missing something, or did Huckit not post all day?
Yea, I didnt realize it myself until I went back to double check all the votes at EoD. I have been checking a lot of PMs and QTs, and everybody (including Huck) had been active in some form or another. So, I didnt even notice to give him a prod until after EoD. He then requested a direct link to the game thread (he isnt really active on the forums outside Mafia games). I felt partially at fault, or at least needed to give a warning earlier.

Also, Re: D1 "discussion"
I will concede that there isnt a whole lot to go on D1. But, cmon.. we might as well just be playing a lottery game..

Here is to hoping to a better D2. 🍺

Last edited:
** Start of D2 **

Zemaj has been killed! He was Town.

Everyone awoke to the bustle of police activity on our quiet street. Rumors abound as the police are offering no information to the curious onlookers. Everyone started to come up with their own theories as to what happened last night at the Zemaj household..

You are free to post.

Countdown to N2.

With 6 alive, its 4 votes to lynch, 5 to lock.

Last edited:
I don't want do go out on a limb here, but it seems someone's killed zemaj.

::YAWN:: hey all, what I’d miss? I just had the most wonderful sleep for two full days, never felt better!

I was dreaming of trolley rides, and visiting Daniel Tiger in the Effil tower and.... hey,, what’s with all the police tape at Zemaj’s House? They pulled the police cruiser onto his lawn!! Doesn’t he know the Neighborhood Association strictly forbids parking anywhere but in the driveway or on the street on non snow, cleaning , parade, holidays or game days assuming the car is in good working order??

Someone should really do something about it. And how will Zemaj ever repair the lawn?? What a tragedy.

//Sorry to go AFK, real life intervened and then I couldn’t find the thread but hey I’m here now and will be sure to lend a neighborly helping hand once I’m had my morning hot chocolatw and croissants//

Hey @Gorny, while you were out delivering pizza,, you uh, hear anything at Zemaj’s House? You didn’t put one of the neighbors in the oven again did you?? I thought we had an ordinance about after poor Mrs Grimm has that accident with her grand niece Gretel. Really decreased the value of that home I must say and reflected poorly on that neighborhood.

I think Gorny delivered a pizza full of lead to Zemaj's house.

But you know, I have no basis for my claim, so lets have some morning coffee shall we. :coffee:

I think I spotted a ‘jump to conclusions’ mat on Pyro’s doorstep. Could someone people remind him of the Neighborhood Associations list of allowed fonts?

Noodle, do you think its possible that zemaj was also...town?
I know I'm not Noodle, but I'd also like to point out the item mechanic. It's quite possible Zemaj was NOT town, and in fact was the one attempting to perform a hit, but had a lower powered item.

This is gonna be tough.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High