Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Alright, y'all. Who's it gonna be?
I am most suspicious of Franklin. I find it rather unsettling that he's focusing on you/me.

Suggesting that we came up with this VT ploy, and then to be the final 2 votes on both of the mislynches thusfar. Quite a brazen mafia strategy!

@D2DC I think it's been mentioned earlier that we really need to succeed today or the game is over and I agree. I'm worried that if someone does claim BPT that someone is going to want to lynch them to see if he was telling the truth and I'm like, "What in Salem Witch Trials?"

On the other hand, they can't be killed at night so, AT BEST, we have maybe one more day. Mafia would try to get them lynched today or tomorrow, not waste a NK. But I'm not sure if they should just yet. It might be the Town's only strategy for now (keep them hidden for now, let another night happen and hope we get one more day). I also realize that it's what? a less than 20% chance they get the right person?

I am down with lynching you or Franklin... moreso Frankie because his posts are starting to read anti-town.

@coju (or anybody else for that matter) - let's take a look at a BP claim at this point in time:

1. I've stated several times that Leo/I are VTs. So, unless one of us is pulling some trickery, the mafia already know who the BP is (there's only 1 remaining player..)
2. The most important thing is that we don't mislynch today. If we do, the game is over, BP or no BP. Even if the Mafia fail on their ensuing NK, it would be 2 vs 2 tomorrow. Still game over. So, there is NO benefit to an unclaimed BP in a mislynch scenario.
3. Ok, so lets look at the benefit of an unclaimed BP. We lynch a mafioso today, which puts us at 3 vs 1. Then, I guess we are hoping that the last mafia targets our BP at night? (disregarding point #1 that they are pretty certain who it is already) Anyway, let's say they target me, and I am secretly the BP. FANTASTIC!! We managed to gain the most benefit out of my PR. Now, we still hold 3 vs 1 majority the following day. Wait a sec, we are still in Lylo - Lynch (correctly) or lose. Because if we mislynch at 3v1, that takes us down to 2v1 going into a night where we no longer have a BP. Derp.

The most/only important thing is that we do NOT mislynch again. If outing our BP helps us in that regard, I don't really see why we wouldn't at this point?
Thank you @D2DC. That does help me see the need to pull the BP claim out…

Vote: D2DC

As team mafia. I get, and am convinced that you and Leo had a good back and forth earlier about being VT. But, what mafia goon is going to combat a power roll? No one questioned our JailKeeper’s claim with a counter-claim. We simply questioned the believe and came to the conclusion that he was true.

Outing the BP lands scum the win. They know who NOT to target so that the NK goes through. Trying to find the BP always felt offsetting to me.

I can see scum counter claiming a VT as it makes sense for town Oreo cream to hide amongst the town vanilla.

@D2DC you and your goon friend don’t know who to target tonight. Thus you’ve been elected to take the heat in being the only one playing Guess Who.

I am most suspicious of Franklin. I find it rather unsettling that he's focusing on you/me.

Suggesting that we came up with this VT ploy, and then to be the final 2 votes on both of the mislynches thusfar. Quite a brazen mafia strategy!
Putting words in my mouth again... What is this ploy I am accusing you of? I think one of you two is scum.

Outing the BP lands scum the win. They know who NOT to target so that the NK goes through. Trying to find the BP always felt offsetting to me.
Nope. A mislynch gives them the win. If I WERE mafia, I would be doing any thing I can to secure a mislynch. The mafia team is pretty certain that I/Leo are VT. They will just NK one of us tonight.

"hehe, I bet they will think I am town if I get confused on the game setup and attack someone who states they are town because there can't be two of us."
Did I misunderstand you franklin? You're talking about me and Leo coming up with the VT argument as a ploy, were you not?

Outing the BP lands scum the win. They know who NOT to target so that the NK goes through.
Coju - I posted about this earlier. BP does NOT need to be outed for Mafia. Mislynch takes it to 2 vs 2. They won't care if they target BP at night. It'll still be 2 vs 2 tomorrow. Town cannot secure a lynch no matter what. BP is irrelevant with a mislynch.

Did I misunderstand you franklin? You're talking about me and Leo coming up with the VT argument as a ploy, were you not?
You keep yammering about you and leo being town you aren't reading my posts.

I stated that it would be a scum ploy to fake the "you can't be a VT too" bit. It didn't need to involve you, any townie would have worked. You have spent a great deal of effort to insert Leo's and yours alignments together. That is what is fishy about you in this whole situation

Right after D2lover soft claimed, Leo voted for him to put 3 votes on him. Scum would have much more information about game setup to catch something like that. You also inserted yourself into how he uses his power by telling him what to do. I dont know why a townie would have to do that. You did in fact tell him to jailkeep himself, remember? I am unsure of why a normal townie would have to worry about that. I am also unsure why a normal townie would be fishing so hard for other power roles.

Babyhell is the third voter to be on both lynches, outside of leo and d2dc. My vote today will end up on one of them. I just don't think there is enough info on cujo right now when we need to be sure, and I am sure one of those three is scum.

Wow that's a lot of read in the morning! So well...a lot of back and forth arguments, but in my opinion, any of us can state:
- we need a mafia lynch 100%
- not enough arguments in coju, true that it can make him safe for today
- amongst the three other ones (i.e. not including oneself) there is at least one mafia

In my opinion Leo will not have my vote. So given that situation I'm either on D2DC or thefranklin.

You all give arguments that can seem valid to me, as of now I would scale D2DC a little higher than thefranklin. Nothing definitive, I'm just waking up.

I'll try to have a thought about role claiming later, I have the feeling that it could be pretty much locking the situation in favor of scums, by either claiming or counter claiming...I'll think about it and share later, but that would lead to a thrust situation where it's pretty much a 50/50 gamble in the end. Apart if Leo does either the claim or counter claim, that would ruin her situation to me, there's no point.

See you later

Okay, who's Mafia? Anyone willing to claim that? It would make our Townie lives easier. :p
What are you thinking Leo? I thought I would have to convince you more than anybody else, but it seems as though I'm on everyone else's radar. SMH 🤷‍♂️

When Coju first showed up, I thought for sure he was our third townie. Now, I dunno.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High