Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

I am speaking on behalf of townies and let's just call a truce for tonight and pick up this discussion tomorrow..... but I don't trust mafia and they would just kill us anyway.....

**** me I really don't know. I'm torn between DC and Franklin. I don't have a good enough read on Coju, Babyhell has been playing like a typical newbie (that's not an insult at all, Babyhell. :) Your posts are like that of a new person playing and it could swing either way. I think you are Townie, but I have read no one at 100% this game) and I'm Townie. That's all I got.

If we attempt to lynch D2DC, he is going to claim the vanilla BP. He was fishing pretty hard trying to get someone to claim it earlier so he could counter claim. How that is a townie play I have no freaking idea. All it takes is one townie to vote for another townie, and then 2 scum will win the game.
Would losing our bulletproof help us any of he claimed? D2DC pretty much laid out mafias game plan about what to do tonight: Dinner with a necktie for Leo.
Franklin, I’ve looked at you and D2 DC. Not just you. I don’t want to just leave my vote on D2 in case of getting caught up in real life.

Haha! Yeah it’ll censor your password if you type it too: Hunter3

Leo, I’d feel like not voting would be casting the game away. Wouldn’t it leave 4v4 after a NK?

I’m finishing my little’s bath. Then putting her down for bedtime. Shouldn’t take more than 20 so I’ll be back before EoD

Since I'm town, I pretty much know there are no town votes on me right now. Like I said earlier. Babyhell isn't around, and you aren't switching. So, unless Leo/coju is toying around with us, and planning on dropping their vote on me at the last second, I know the two votes on me are scum.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High