[Game Thread] Narcos Mafia Game reboot - Medellín vs Cali Cartel

Lynches move the game along. It’s a chance to net the dea agent.

I understand the hesitation to not. Especially since we don’t know who’s team lynched is hitting. Since there WitP doesn’t show allegiance: “All guards are revealed as Guard instead of Alpha Guard or Beta Guard. This is done to conceal who was guarding who to all layers until the game is over.”

Your thoughts were no d1 lynch?
I'm actually leaning towards a d1 lynch. Gonna try and explain when I get on the computer. Typing om phone sucks

I would be leaning towards lynching if we were sure that DEA has NK abilities.

IMO the double boss + DEA situation, with boss kill being a cartel kill, goes against:
- 1 chance out of 9 to hit the DEA
- 2 chances out of 9 to sweep half the board (!)

On top of that, bosses just can't defend themselves by revealing, as it would be of direct help for the DEA.

What can be revealed from a discussion? For real I don't see. So it must work in some other way.

We have to build a situation where DEA will be under much pressure...maybe having some sacrifice can be of interest...don't know.

Maybe claiming factions is our best bet to grab information: that will give a 5 vs 4 situation. Considering everyone but the DEA obviously answers rightfully, it gives an information on who the DEA can be amongst 5 instead of 9.

Your thoughts?

I would be leaning towards lynching if we were sure that DEA has NK abilities
From the wiki, the role the DEA is based on:

You are the Anarchist. You have kill(s) you may use at any time during the game including at the time of your death. The number of kills you have is always equal to the number of Heirs currently alive in the game. If one Heir dies, you will lose one of your kills. No player is immune to kills. You win the game if Heir Alpha is dead and Heir Beta is dead. You don't have to be alive to win.
The least to expect is a NK ability from the DEA. The person basically has a kill on demand ability.

Hey Leo, do you support hard working Colombians providing a high demand product to the Americas? Is Robert DeNiro a hero or villain in Scarface?

I support hard working Colombians giving superior and excellent product to the Americans. Robert DeNiro is neither in Scarface because he was not in it. ^^ ;)

But then you brought up a good observation if the DEA agent has investigation powers. A prolonged, stalled game would benefit him, as he could just check out each player each night until he finds a boss then use his NK.

But wouldn't that be unbalanced for the game if DEA had investigative role as well as a kill-at-anytime during the game?

From the wiki, the role the DEA is based on:

The least to expect is a NK ability from the DEA. The person basically has a kill on demand ability.
I understand it as: he has <number of heirs> shots for the whole game (2 at start). If a heir is lynched, then he has now only one shot available.

I think for now it is our best intrest to find the DErAt (a la coju spelling..... Why he's spelling it that way, idk! BTW, @coju, love your Johnny Depp Blow pic. Haven't seen that movie in a while but so good!) and then we all kill each other. But what info to share and what not to share is the question.... hmmm.....

I understand it as: he has <number of heirs> shots for the whole game (2 at start). If a heir is lynched, then he has now only one shot available.
And we are in perfect agreement. My response was trying to say that a NK is the least of our concerns. The DEA can use his 2 kills at any given point.

Of course he doesn't have 2 shots every day/night. God damn BH :D

Of course, I'm reading the wiki. D2DC may have altered this in many different ways.

Of course, I'm reading the wiki. D2DC may have altered this in many different ways.
Always this name, coming back and forth and again...

I try to think about how to setup a valuable configuration, but well...not sure there's something.

Let's hope some info comes at some point, by then I'll keep thinking about that.

I would be leaning towards lynching if we were sure that DEA has NK abilities.

IMO the double boss + DEA situation, with boss kill being a cartel kill, goes against:
- 1 chance out of 9 to hit the DEA
- 2 chances out of 9 to sweep half the board (!)

On top of that, bosses just can't defend themselves by revealing, as it would be of direct help for the DEA.

What can be revealed from a discussion? For real I don't see. So it must work in some other way.

We have to build a situation where DEA will be under much pressure...maybe having some sacrifice can be of interest...don't know.

Maybe claiming factions is our best bet to grab information: that will give a 5 vs 4 situation. Considering everyone but the DEA obviously answers rightfully, it gives an information on who the DEA can be amongst 5 instead of 9.

Your thoughts?
that's good plan, do you start?

I think for now it is our best intrest to find the DErAt (a la coju spelling..... Why he's spelling it that way, idk! BTW, @coju, love your Johnny Depp Blow pic. Haven't seen that movie in a while but so good!) and then we all kill each other. But what info to share and what not to share is the question.... hmmm.....
thank you thank you! A favorite movie when I was 18. I could never watch Scarface. it's. just... soo. lonnngggg. May have watched it once. It is a wild ride of a movie though.

DErAt (DEA + rat)

I agree. I think our best bet as a collective is to find the DErAt. We find that by votes.

I don't see the benefit of claiming now. Nobody know who is what and everyone is just going to lie. So what is the point?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High