The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

OK guys, I wrote it before and I´ll write it again! This game is testing my English knowledge! Furthermore u guys know all the mechanics that can be involved in these type of games and I don´t. Sadly I don´t have enuf time to read into it, as my mates go pretty hard on PD2! :) Atm servers are down, that´s why I´m catching up! It´s just like people picked on Luhkoh because of the 3 mafia thingy, and I knew were he got it from! Ofc this game was easier for me when I lucked Serial Killer first night! xD

Would some1 mind to explain to me, if Luhkoh was right, and it would hurt town if there´s no day 1 lynch? I figured there´s too less information to date for a day 1 lynch.

Also am I misslead or did Pyro vote for me cause I "supported" Luhkoh on the 3 out of 8 thingy, and than he wrote there are most likely 3 mafia, so a day one Tears lynch would make sence? I might be down for a vote, but I´d like to hear first if it makes sence!

Well, I will try to check back in before 8.00, but its bedtime routine here..

Gorny threatened to MK Noodle, and he hasnt made an appearance since. After hosting, I wouldnt really wish for an MK, but if it does happen, I dont want to waste my vote.

My other choices are Luhkoh and Tears. I will go with this for now and see if any votes keep coming in.

UnVote: Noodle
Vote: Tears85

Thanks, Loggie. I guess it's time FOR SOMEONE TO READ THE RULES!!!!!! 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃 🙃

(me, I'm talking about me reading the rules)

Tears has literally not-literally posted, like, what? Three times and you wanna off him already? Are we having withdrawls from lack of mafia-game lynches?

It's Chris Traeger Literally in the story that 3 out of the 8. What else could that possibly mean? I did not find Luhkoh's or Tears's commenting about that odd.

Yep, must lynch, that reminds me, last time I lynched someone it was you and you were scum, should we test the theory again?

Also am I misslead or did Pyro vote for me cause I "supported" Luhkoh on the 3 out of 8 thingy, and than he wrote there are most likely 3 mafia, so a day one Tears lynch would make sence? I might be down for a vote, but I´d like to hear first if it makes sence!

That's how I understood it, Tears.

Pyro?

That's how I understood it too, I'll make this easy to follow for you guys.

- Based on my initial read of the story 3 of 8 makes sense for number of scum.
- Luhkoh was pressed for how he got to the 3 of 8 conclusion, none of which remotely referred to the information provided in the story, it was all a convoluted round about way of explaining himself (that he likely tripped up on himself because he knows there is 3 and he didn't read all of the story)
- Just because I agree with the 3 out of 8 conclusion does not mean I agree with how Luhkoh explained himself. It looks like a caught off gaurd response from someone when a simple answer was right in front of him.

I voted for Tears because he was one of the few to support him in a time of pressure, usually only teammates jump in to provide reasoning for others.

30 minutes left.

Vote Count 1.2

Noodle: 1 (Luhkoh)
Luhkoh: 1 (zemaj)
Tears85: 3 ( Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Logoutzero)

There were many rooms inside The Old Mill, and many mysterious artifacts and other magical items. Such as The Golden Helmet, which Constantine himself warned Liv Aberdine to put it down, before it puts her down. Or one of the rooms in the house, which one could become easily lost in, should they foolishly open one of the doors and go in.

Noodle however, did not heed these warnings. He curiously walked up to a strange looking door with an odd candle next to it. Next to the candle was a rune of warning. The door was ordinary, wooden with a simple latch. Noodle grasped the latch and opened the door and stepped through. As Noodle stepped through the door, the candle went out and he burst into flame as he fell into what seemed to be a bottomless pit.
The room had no floor and no ceiling that could be seen, it went on infinitely up or down. Noodle had activated a several traps at once, a time dilation field caused time to pass very slowly around him as her fell. Also he had unwittingly activated a flaming gravity displacement trap, which caused him to burst into flames the moment he passed the door's threshold. He fell down a few feet and then became caught in the traps, his tortured screams could be heard by all has he continued to flail and burn endlessly in mid air.

Noodle has been mod killed for not posting anything that contributed to the flow of the game. No questions, no discussion of any kind, no prodding for information, no votes of any kind.

He was Jim Corrigan, Cop. Town aligned.

Nice write up. Really nice. And some beautiful rugs.
noodle said:

Matches Malone, is that you?!?
The above posts contributed zero to the game in any way shape or form.

Final Vote Count:

Vote Count 1.2

Noodle: 1 (Luhkoh)
Luhkoh: 1 (zemaj)
Tears85: 3 ( Pyrotechnician, D2DC, Logoutzero)

The day otherwise ends in a no lynch, as the required number of votes to seal a lynch was not reached.

Any night actions, send them in ASAP.

Time left until the start of Day 2

Reactions: Luhkoh
Aside from the continued screams of a burning and endlessly falling Noodle, Nothing out of the ordinary happened.

There have been no deaths. Or rug attacks. Or anything to report.

It is now day 2 and all may post freely.

With 7 left alive, it will take 4 votes to secure a lynch and 5 votes will lock.

Time left until the end of Day 2

No deaths or "rug attacks" .. anybody dodge a lead blanket? XD

Not sure what to say about MK. Noodle.. :rolleyes:

I guess it is no different than we mislynched yesterday. And, not that its really relevant anymore, but I think Sherlock Noodle may have been insane/paranoid anyway. So, hopefully that wasnt as catastrophic a loss.

@Pyrotechnician right out of the gates on Leo? @Leopold Stotch what were you up to last night? ..

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High