The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

I figured it would be fun, all of our previous games have had a real bad history of not making any progress whatsoever until the town finally wakes up and decides to do something and its always too late, lets start the voting early and see where it goes.

No deaths or "rug attacks" .. anybody dodge a lead blanket? XD

Not sure what to say about MK. Noodle.. :rolleyes:

I guess it is no different than we mislynched yesterday. And, not that its really relevant anymore, but I think Sherlock Noodle may have been insane/paranoid anyway. So, hopefully that wasnt as catastrophic a loss.

@Pyrotechnician right out of the gates on Leo? @Leopold Stotch what were you up to last night? ..

It does suck about Noodle. Unlike YOU, DC, I feel like he could've benefitted the town.

Wouldn't YOU like to know what I was up to lay night? 🙃🙃🙃

Yeah, Pyro. Why you being all aggro?

I figured it would be fun, all of our previous games have had a real bad history of not making any progress whatsoever until the town finally wakes up and decides to do something and its always too late, lets start the voting early and see where it goes.
I know what you mean. Hopefully, we can get some intel today instead of just relying on reads.

It does suck about Noodle. Unlike YOU, DC, I feel like he could've benefitted the town.
Now, now, no twisting my words. I get enough of that from my wife. :LOL:

I said my read/theory isnt really relevant anymore. Of course a cop would have been useful..

Pyro explained why he voted for me, but might @logoutzero and @D2DC explain what was the issue? Just get kills in or what was up?

Honestly I don´t know what I could base a vote on! :(

Pyro mb picking me as weakspot? Logo and D2DC jumping on the train? Leo for me looks like town, but Pyro a really good player...... but ofc when Pyro = Scum all would make sence!?! Zemaj I have no idea, Ill reread everything. Luhkoh was somewhat fishy, but the 3 out of 8 thing was named, yet he declared it as a fact!

Any opinions?

@Tears85 Honestly, I wasnt really considering you until Pyro voted. That made me think about why? He probably knew you best from last game. And, thats when I kinda took notice your tone sounded different.

Of course, you had info that game. But, you were much more frantic/eager to get down to business.

Wouldn't YOU like to know what I was up to lay night? 🙃🙃🙃

Yeah, Pyro. Why you being all aggro?

I figured it might jump start the day, you know, past games have been super silent the first 24 hours, what use is that.

I know what you mean. Hopefully, we can get some intel today instead of just relying on reads.

Back in my day we had to scum hunt and figure out things on our own instead of relying on "power" roles, damn kids these days.

I. Concur.

Vote: Pyrotechnician

Aw, is scum mad because they've wasted two night kills now? What a shame. You know feelings always get in the way of logic.

Pyro explained why he voted for me, but might @logoutzero and @D2DC explain what was the issue? Just get kills in or what was up?

Honestly I don´t know what I could base a vote on! :(

Pyro mb picking me as weakspot? Logo and D2DC jumping on the train? Leo for me looks like town, but Pyro a really good player...... but ofc when Pyro = Scum all would make sence!?! Zemaj I have no idea, Ill reread everything. Luhkoh was somewhat fishy, but the 3 out of 8 thing was named, yet he declared it as a fact!

Any opinions?

Oh I'm still very interested in the Luhkoh/Tears scum aspect of things, I laid down my reasons, still don't have any reason to think otherwise. But! Leo was obviously there for day end and could have contributed to a lynch on day one, but didn't vote or provide a different option. Seemed like the best option to pursue right out of the gate.

1. Leo - votes still need to be underlined..

2. Easy there everyone. I am all for action. But, keep in mind 5 votes to LOCK. Assuming three scum out there, 2 loose votes, and they can pile on..
FINEEEE....

Unvote: Leopold Stotch

Just know that my vote is still there in my mind. I'll even put down a non valid vote to prove the point.

VoTe: LeOpOlD

@D2DC : Yeah mb u right, but than AGAIN I was checking the forum every 5 minutes back than, and atm I´m chaining PD2 runs! Furthermore I had a neighbor last time and something to contripute. I start getting a bad feeling about u D2DC! :p What do the others think?

And ofc I felt horrible last time, and I try to avoid my mistakes from last time.

@Leo: Smilies are forbidden! I wasn´t allowed to make them last time!

I still feel as I did yesterday.
“Three and Eight you number, among you be a Master of the Dark Arts and the World’s Greatest Con Man, one who has a hard time dying while driving a cab, one who sees, one who does not believe, One who runs a bar, One Who conspires, One who cheats, and one who cannot be trusted.

I don't think "Three and Eight" means 3 scum and 5 others. 3 and 5 are 8. 3 and 8 are 11. We had 8 players, not 11. One thought I have, is that we are 8 people, and among those 8 are 3 bad guys, alter egos, gods, wizards, something like that. I don't know squat about Constantine, but the provided clips give me a bit of a Buffy X Supernatural vibe. Devils might be abound. Or Superheroes/Villains. It is DC Universe after all. Or Legends. I don't know. It's Batman and Superman flavored.

I feel like the 3 scum/5 town was a slip. I feel Tears explaining implicates him. I personally would prefer a Luhkoh lynch, but Tears is just as good, since I think they are together.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High