The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

Let's fix that then, shall we?

Excellent, was waiting for you to reply, and you didn't disappoint.

I was still suspicious of Luhkoh after yesterday, so I decided to target him with my ability, jailkeeper, last night... anyone else notice that something didn't happen last night? And no clues in the morning post, which leads me to believe actions never happened, not were prevented.

To field the "too soon" reaction, jailkeeper isn't super useful, until you know scum. Hopefully, we can root one out now, and that leads to others. Also, I'm hoping Horus is still looking out...

Speaking of others. @Tears85 and @Leopold Stotch have run some interference for @Luhkoh during this, so....

Vote: Luhkoh

Horus is still looking out.

A heavy lead weighted blanket was thrown quite forcefully at Pyrotechnician
Ahh, correct. "Quite forcefully"

In that case you are quite lucky to be alive! :p

Reminds me of a movie, but I can't remember which:
"Your Honor, I object!"
"Overruled."
"I strenuously object!"

Oh, in that case. Didn't realize it was a strenuous objection.. :ROFLMAO:

Ahh, correct. "Quite forcefully"

In that case you are quite lucky to be alive! :p

Reminds me of a movie, but I can't remember which:
"Your Honor, I object!"
"Overruled."
"I strenuously object!"

Oh, in that case. Didn't realize it was a strenuous objection.. :ROFLMAO:

Suspicious AF.

Also....

"Your Honor, I object!"
"Under what grounds?"
"Because it's devastating to my case!"
"Overruled."
"Good call!"
/sits down

I really feel like either Zemaj or Luhkoh have to be Scum? Not sure about Pyro, but I get that we have to get in Kills, AS I FEEL THIS GAME HAS 3 SCUM, and we are 1 NK away from losing..........mb ZEMAJ can stop NKs from ever hitting, but that shouldn´t be the case!?! Even so last time there was no real way for Logo to win, and game kept on but nvm!

"If we no lynch forever we get no where, no connections can be made from voting patterns or player interactions if we don't have lynches. We got lucky last game because we were able to pull it together on the last day after no lynching every single other day. I don't think we can be that lucky every time."

I don´t thin I played that game....

Really hope I won´t go from all flashed to all lagged behind again! If Pyro playin it well convincing me to lynch Luhkoh I lost to a very good player.... therefor:

Vote Luhkoh

First off, what is a jailkeeper? I gather it's a role where if I were mafia, zemaj could have blocked my action? No I don't really have a defense for this, because I'm not mafia, I made zero night actions, so am just confused. I guess the most likely thing this means (if you'll accept that I am a townie for the rest of this paragraph) is that zemaj is mafia and just throwing fuel on my funeral pyre? But if that's the case, why is the real jailkeeper not contradicting him? Or I guess since we don't know all the roles he can just claim one that isn't necessarily in the game? Some clarification here would be appreciated for understanding the game even if I'm not to survive the day.

I do not have a powerful town position, just a regular town position. So mayyybe you'll still be able to win with both me and noodle out? But only if there are only 2 mafia and I was wrong with my initial 3/8 thinking, so I don't like the chances. And cmon guys, a panicked backtracking is totally understandable when you're innocent. I realized I may have screwed over my own team (town) for no reason at all. Normally in this position I would try to keep things on track by making the case why someone else is more likely to be scum than I am, but all I've got to go on is zemaj's message, which I only understand to the extent described in my first paragraph. So I suppose:

Vote: Zemaj

Just a tentative vote, would like to see some more discussion.

First off, what is a jailkeeper?
Protects and blocks all actions on/by a target. So, the fact that you were "locked up" last night, and no one died is pretty suspicious.
I guess the most likely thing this means (if you'll accept that I am a townie for the rest of this paragraph) is that zemaj is mafia and just throwing fuel on my funeral pyre? But if that's the case, why is the real jailkeeper not contradicting him? Or I guess since we don't know all the roles he can just claim one that isn't necessarily in the game?
I think his claim is pretty legit. The reason nobody is contradicting him is probably because he IS the jailkeeper.. Now, jailkeeper could be either town OR mafia.

Maybe more experienced players can offer more advice. But, I don't think Mafia typically just offer up false claims without any pressure. They may make something up when forced to claim, or assume the identity/role of a player they've NK'd, but we already know Noodle's role. So, unless someone comes forward to contradict him, it's pretty safe to assume he is the Jailkeeper.

I was hoping for a bit more of a defense from you. "The one who does nothing" or "The one who is a regular townie" was not one of Gorny's descriptions.. 🤨

I don't think Leo is going to be around. But, @zemaj @Tears85 could we drop a vote or two for the time being?? ..

I'm not saying you need to change your minds. But, laying down 3 votes with 30+ hours to go is making me a bit nervous.. 😬

Ok got it on the jailkeeper. That is indeed interesting. Was quite confused, but if he's mafia jailkeeper that makes sense to me.

Also I'm an idiot, feel like I've botched this first game. I'm "the one who sees" and have not been using my clairvoyant power... for no reason at all. Misunderstood it for some reason, but not any good reason. Anyways if I manage to live through the day somehow, I will actually start using my powers I promise :p.

But yeah I mean what kind of good defense do I have? If you look at it from the lens of me being a townie who immediately made themselves look like mafia for no reason at all, what is there to say? Definitely annoyed I did that, but I'm too confused about what's really going on to come up with good defenses.

What does the stuff mean about dropping a vote? Afraid the day will end prematurely from a lock or what?

Lastly, why are the mafia not killing anyone? What are all the possible explanations from this OTHER than zemaj blocking me. I absolutely understand why I'm under suspicion, that seems like the simplest explanation. But I know that's not the real explanation and can't come up with a guess at what's really going on.

Also I'm an idiot, feel like I've botched this first game. I'm "the one who sees" and have not been using my clairvoyant power...
Ok, now we can see if anybody steps forward to contradict Zemaj OR you.
What does the stuff mean about dropping a vote? Afraid the day will end prematurely from a lock or what?
Absolutely.

Yeah feel like I've left myself open to make it super easy for a mafia to contradict me and claim my role. But idk, maybe they wont. I suppose if there are only 2 mafia (which seems unlikely to me), then if you lynch me and find out im a townie, you'll know anyone claiming the seer role is mafia. But if there are 3 mafia, and if I'm a townie, then if I'm killed the game is over correct?

Ill unvote for the time being.... what get´s me tho is the following: I believed what D2DC said that 2 loose votes might spell doom for us, IF it´s a wrong vote that is ofc! Now the following occured......it´s 3 VOTES for more than an hour and no1 jumped in.....I get the impression Luhkoh is scum, and his fellow Scum Mates wanna save him? @D2DC telling us how scummy Luhkoh looks but tryin his best to get UNVOTES????????

NVM.........

Unvote: Luhkoh

it´s 3 VOTES for more than an hour and no1 jumped in
To me this implicates the people already voting.. If scum already have a vote or two on the train, they can't pile on to lock yet.
@D2DC telling us how scummy Luhkoh looks but tryin his best to get UNVOTES????????
Just trying to make sure everyone has a chance to put out their info and/or defend themselves. After seeing Zemaj's claim, my info is starting to make some sense.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High