The John Constantine Halloween Mafia Game (Game Over, Town Win Day 6)

@logoutzero: So u are convinced Luhkoh = Scum cause of that 3 out of 8 thing, and I must be his partner! MB that was a mistake by me, but I knew why he said it, what D2DC later said he overread! :( And I agree with D2DC....I don´t get why it should be 3 out of 11?????????

And just in case they need to both be BOLD and UNDERLINED....

Vote: Pyrotechnician
Thank you for that one Leo. That made my day! :ROFLMAO:

Makes me wonder, perhaps NKs need to be bolded, underlined AND italicized? That would explain two nights of no NKs! :ROFLMAO:

Guys, don't not vote for me because I'm new. I wont be offended, but you realllly shouldn't. I felt pretty vindicated when it turns out I didn't completely invent the "3 in 8" thing from somewhere, but I see I'm still under heavy suspicion. IF there are 3 mafia, then they only need one kill to get half the votes right? I feel like we need to lynch, but I don't have a read on anyone really. The Noodle suspicion from the first night was off-base, so don't really have anything. Maybe Leo for reactionary voteback? Best I've got, but I don't have a good feel for your alls gameplay... yet :).

Guys, don't not vote for me because I'm new.
Ok. :p

Vote: Luhkoh

* Intentionally not a valid vote.

@zemaj anything? Not much has changed for me. Pyro coming straight out after Leo has me thinking though.

Suspicion was pinging a bit on Leo with the late arrival, "I gotta catch up", and continued voting confusion. Was getting flashbacks to last game and the "I choose the force field" fiasco from Stargate game..

But, she has kept more active, and I still have her as fairly neutral. Pyros aggro seemed a bit forced. Perhaps, as he says, he just wants to stir up action. But, I started thinking.. a lead blanket seems like an odd choice of murder weapon. And, if a person could throw it over you, couldnt you just kick/lift it off?

Wondering if the lead blanket was more like a post restriction or sonething.. or, Pyro could have orchestrated it to make himself look like a victim..

Again, still in my town camp, but I am keeping one eye on you Pyro. Not trying to go through a waves vs rock scenario again.. 🤨

tldr; not much has changed. :LOL:

Let's fix that then, shall we?

Guys, don't not vote for me because I'm new. I wont be offended, but you realllly shouldn't. I felt pretty vindicated when it turns out I didn't completely invent the "3 in 8" thing from somewhere, but I see I'm still under heavy suspicion. IF there are 3 mafia, then they only need one kill to get half the votes right? I feel like we need to lynch, but I don't have a read on anyone really. The Noodle suspicion from the first night was off-base, so don't really have anything. Maybe Leo for reactionary voteback? Best I've got, but I don't have a good feel for your alls gameplay... yet :).
Excellent, was waiting for you to reply, and you didn't disappoint.

I was still suspicious of Luhkoh after yesterday, so I decided to target him with my ability, jailkeeper, last night... anyone else notice that something didn't happen last night? And no clues in the morning post, which leads me to believe actions never happened, not were prevented.

To field the "too soon" reaction, jailkeeper isn't super useful, until you know scum. Hopefully, we can root one out now, and that leads to others. Also, I'm hoping Horus is still looking out...

Speaking of others. @Tears85 and @Leopold Stotch have run some interference for @Luhkoh during this, so....

@zemaj

Just want to make sure I am "hearing" what you are saying.

Are you deducing that, because you locked up Luhkoh last night, and it was a quiet night, that you believe Luhkoh to be scum?

@logoutzero That's the thought, yes.

Also, today got off to a good start and this seemed like a good way to keep it from losing focus 🙃

"Speaking of others. @Tears85 and @Leopold Stotch have run some interference for @Luhkoh during this, so...."

Does this mean we interfered the Luhkoh accusation train? If so I might be down for a Luhkoh vote, only thing is I KNEW why he wrote the 3 out of 8 thing. But he´s kinda playin it cool without adding much to the discussion! Having said this, as others have pointed out Pyro kinda overly keen on getting Lynches in. This being said, and I know this might sound suspicios to some who allrdy accuse me of defending "my Scumbrother Luhkoh", but I feel 3 out of 8 MIGHT really mean there are 3 Scum........and if I read rules correct if scum 50% they´ll win......so I dunno what to do......... MB Pyro is right and we need to get in a kill?

So what Zemaj is sayin is he Jailkept Luhkoh and therefor Luhkoh couldn´t get a NK in? Is this correct @zemaj ?

I mean I knew why he wrote 3 out of 8, but that doesn´t mean he´s not scum appereantly.....especially since this is the only thing he really added to the dicussion!

"Speaking of others. @Tears85 and @Leopold Stotch have run some interference for @Luhkoh during this, so...."

Does this mean we interfered the Luhkoh accusation train?
Yes... specifically, you jumped in and 'gave' him an easy explanation when he was flailing about, over-explaining what really was a very slight slip... it's the panicked, rush to explain that is more telling than the slip.
This being said, and I know this might sound suspicios to some who allrdy accuse me of defending "my Scumbrother Luhkoh", but I feel 3 out of 8 MIGHT really mean there are 3 Scum........and if I read rules correct if scum 50% they´ll win......so I dunno what to do......... MB Pyro is right and we need to get in a kill?
Definitely. We never win if we never eliminate anyone... we just lose slowly and hope PRs can take up the slack, but that's not really playing the game much, is it.

Basically, if we never eliminate, all solid info we get is directed to us at the will of the scum. PRs can be faked, so that's not always a good option... that's when there even ARE PRs...

So what Zemaj is sayin is he Jailkept Luhkoh and therefor Luhkoh couldn´t get a NK in? Is this correct @zemaj ?
Precisely.

Yes... specifically, you jumped in and 'gave' him an easy explanation when he was flailing about, over-explaining what really was a very slight slip... it's the panicked, rush to explain that is more telling than the slip.
Well yes, but that´s because there was a easy way out!?! Having said this I get more and more the feeling you are right on the panic mod...mb the issue is that he was panicing because he´s scum and I took it to lightly because I knew how he might find his way out, when infact he didn´t know cause he never realized it! Hmm.... So basically either Luhkoh or Zemaj Scum......Luhkoh because otherwise NK or Zemaj who failed a NK and feels like Luhkoh eaz target? Very close to voting @Luhkoh only thing holding me back is what D2DC said that 2 light votes might spell doom! NOt sayin Zemaj is Scum btw., just a possibility!

Damn forums!

giphy.gif

Guys, don't not vote for me because I'm new. I wont be offended, but you realllly shouldn't.
I am realllly curious to see how Luhkoh responds to Zemaj's revelation.. I didn't want to say anything at the time. But, when I read this, I figured Luhkoh was hinting at a pretty powerful town role. I mean, look at all those L's!!! :p

Not definitive info, but that is some VERY bad looking circumstantial evidence Luhkoh. Any explanation?

Ok good, because I like to give newbies a one day pass, but you know, one day has passed, so pass has expired. :p

Ok. :p

* Intentionally not a valid vote.

@zemaj anything? Not much has changed for me. Pyro coming straight out after Leo has me thinking though.

Suspicion was pinging a bit on Leo with the late arrival, "I gotta catch up", and continued voting confusion. Was getting flashbacks to last game and the "I choose the force field" fiasco from Stargate game..

But, she has kept more active, and I still have her as fairly neutral. Pyros aggro seemed a bit forced. Perhaps, as he says, he just wants to stir up action. But, I started thinking.. a lead blanket seems like an odd choice of murder weapon. And, if a person could throw it over you, couldnt you just kick/lift it off?

Wondering if the lead blanket was more like a post restriction or sonething.. or, Pyro could have orchestrated it to make himself look like a victim..

Again, still in my town camp, but I am keeping one eye on you Pyro. Not trying to go through a waves vs rock scenario again.. 🤨

Oh come on, they through the lead blanket at me forcefully! I could have been seriously injured there!

Let's fix that then, shall we?

Excellent, was waiting for you to reply, and you didn't disappoint.

I was still suspicious of Luhkoh after yesterday, so I decided to target him with my ability, jailkeeper, last night... anyone else notice that something didn't happen last night? And no clues in the morning post, which leads me to believe actions never happened, not were prevented.

To field the "too soon" reaction, jailkeeper isn't super useful, until you know scum. Hopefully, we can root one out now, and that leads to others. Also, I'm hoping Horus is still looking out...

Speaking of others. @Tears85 and @Leopold Stotch have run some interference for @Luhkoh during this, so....

Hm, maybe too soon, maybe not. Unsure. Could be other factors at work for why we haven't seen a kill two nights in a row. Also probably could have convinced a chunk of us to pursue a Luhkoh lynch without fully claiming as well.

Does this mean we interfered the Luhkoh accusation train? If so I might be down for a Luhkoh vote, only thing is I KNEW why he wrote the 3 out of 8 thing. But he´s kinda playin it cool without adding much to the discussion! Having said this, as others have pointed out Pyro kinda overly keen on getting Lynches in. This being said, and I know this might sound suspicios to some who allrdy accuse me of defending "my Scumbrother Luhkoh", but I feel 3 out of 8 MIGHT really mean there are 3 Scum........and if I read rules correct if scum 50% they´ll win......so I dunno what to do......... MB Pyro is right and we need to get in a kill?

If we no lynch forever we get no where, no connections can be made from voting patterns or player interactions if we don't have lynches. We got lucky last game because we were able to pull it together on the last day after no lynching every single other day. I don't think we can be that lucky every time.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High